Year In Review (archive)
Annual Report: Corporate Membership
Written by: developer
The Space Foundation’s cadre of corporate member companies grew significantly in 2011, reaching an all-time high of 116.
The support they provide makes it possible for us to successfully deliver a wide range of programs that advance space-related endeavors. In return, corporate members receive recognition, marketing, business development and networking opportunities, reports on important space issues and opportunities for deep involvement in the National Space Symposium.
New members in 2011 include:
- Blue Ridge Networks, Inc. – Contributing Member
- Iridium Communications, Inc. – Contributing Member
- Bigelow Aerospace – Partner
- Dynetics – Partner
- The SI – Partner
- AMPAC – ISP – Patron
- Griffin Communications Group – Patron
- Provizion – Patron
- QinetiQ North America, Inc. – Patron
- Quantech Services, Inc. – Patron
- Sandia National Laboratories – Patron
- Thuraya Telecommunications Company – Patron
For the full story, you can now see Quantum Leap: 2011 Annual Report on the Space Foundation’s brand new website. Just click here, click on the Annual Report cover and enjoy.
This article is part of Space Watch: February 2012 (Volume: 11, Issue: 2).
Posted in Year In Review (archive)