Space Foundation News
How to Reach the Space Foundation
Written by: developer
The Space Foundation’s Colorado Springs headquarters facility remains closed because, although we believe that our building has sustained no damage, it is located within an evacuation area/firefighting equipment route for the Waldo Canyon fire. The Space Foundation Discovery Institute and our Washington, D.C., office remain open but are affected by the temporary headquarters closure.
We have established a temporary work location and have many employees working on a remote basis.
How to Reach Us
Here a several things you need to know about contacting us:
- Phone calls are being transferred to our temporary location, but you can still call the number you usually call to reach team members at our Colorado Springs headquarters (719.576.8000 or 719.362.XXXX). We appreciate your patience if wait times are longer than usual.
- Phones at the Space Foundation Discovery Institute, our Washington, D.C., office and for our team members in Houston and Florida are working.
- Our email system – any address that ends at @spacefoundation.org, regardless of the physical location – is not working. You can reach us at [email protected]. This email is for ALL Space Foundation team members.
- If you sent us an email after June 24, we may not have received it; so, if we do not respond in a timely matter, please resend to [email protected].
- We will continue to post information on www.SpaceFoundation.org, on Facebook and on LinkedIn.
We deeply appreciate the concern and patience our customers have demonstrated.
All scheduled education programs will continue as planned.
Posted in Space Foundation News