Space Foundation News
Take Advantage of Symposium Super Early Bird Discount Until Jan. 24
Written by: developer
The Space Foundation is offering a Super Early Bird rate for its 30th Space Symposium, with up to $500 in savings for standard industry registration before Jan. 24 at www.SpaceSymposium.org.
In addition to the regular sessions, Space Symposium registration allows admittance to the Boeing Exhibit Center, the opening ceremony and several networking events throughout the week. More than 100 top civil and military space leaders from the U.S. and abroad are slated to speak, including:
- Brig. Gen. Yves Arnaud, FAF, Commander, Joint Space Command, French Ministry of Defense
- Charles F. Bolden, Jr., NASA Administrator
- Lt. Gen. James R. Clapper, USAF (Ret.), Director of National Intelligence
- Matthew J. Desch, Chief Executive Officer, Iridium Communications, Inc.
- Michael C. Gass, President and Chief Executive Officer, United Launch Alliance (ULA)
- Yasushi Horikawa, Ph.D., Chairman, United Nations Committee on the Peaceful Uses of Outer Space
- Letitia A. Long, Director, National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency
- Dr. Ger Nieuwpoort, Director, Netherlands Space Office
- Gen. William L. Shelton, USAF, Commander, Air Force Space Command
- Deborah Westphal, Managing Director, Toffler Associates
The Space Foundation’s 30th Space Symposium will be held May 19-22, 2014, at The Broadmoor Hotel in Colorado Springs, Colo., USA.
Space Symposium Website Available in 71 Languages
Space Foundation web designers have created a dynamic new Space Symposium website that is easy to use and, thanks to Google Translate, provides information in 71 languages. The new website is responsive and adaptive for mobile and tablet devices.
The Space Symposium officially kicks off Monday evening, May 19, with a spectacular opening ceremony, co-sponsored by Northrop Grumman. Other event co-sponsors include: a.i. solutions; Aerojet Rocketdyne; Airbus Group, Inc.; Arianespace; ATK; Ball Aerospace & Technologies Corp.; Booz Allen Hamilton; Colorado Space Business Roundtable (CSBR); Lockheed Martin; MetiSpace Technologies, Inc.; Millennium Engineering and Integration Company; MOOG; PAE; Raytheon; Scitor Corporation; SES Government Solutions; Space Generation Advisory Council (SGAC); SpaceX; SSL; Stellar Solutions, Inc.; The Boeing Company; The SI Organization and United Launch Alliance. Aviation Week, SatNews Publishers and SpaceNews are media partners.
This article is part of Space Watch: January 2014 (Volume: 13, Issue: 1).
Posted in Space Foundation News