Cyber 1.5 Conference is Classified for 2015
Written by: developer
The Space Foundation’s annual cyber conference has evolved dramatically over the past few years to meet changing concerns and awareness about cyberspace, but the biggest change will take place this year. For 2015, Cyber 1.5 is classified, and U.S. citizenship and a TS/SCI security clearance are required for registration.
Cyber 1.5 will be held on Monday, April 13, with featured speakers:
- Congressman James Frederick “Jim” Bridenstine, (R-OK)
- Joseph M. Demarest, Jr., Assistant Director, Cyber Division, U.S. Department of Justice, Federal Bureau of Investigation
- Kristina Harrington, Director of Signals Intelligence Directorate, National Reconnaissance Office
- Jim Richberg, National Intelligence Manager for Cyber, Office of Director of National Intelligence
- Maj. Gen. Burke E. “Ed” Wilson, Commander, 24th Air Force
TS/SCI clearance must be received and verified by April 3, 2015. Learn more about Cyber 1.5 registration here.
See the Cyber 1.5 agenda and other details here.
This article is part of Space Watch: February 2015 (Volume: 14, Issue: 2).
Posted in Cyber Initiatives