Featured Speakers Announced for Cyber 1.5 Classified Conference
Written by: developer
For 2015, Cyber 1.5 is classified, and U.S. citizenship and a TS/SCI security clearance are required for registration.
Cyber 1.5 will be held on Monday, April 13, at The Broadmoor, in Colorado Springs, Colo., with featured speaker Howard Whyte, NASA, Senior IT Security Officer. Whyte will be the first NASA speaker to participate in this annual cyberspace conference.
Other featured speakers include:
- Congressman James Frederick “Jim” Bridenstine, (R-OK)
- Joseph M. Demarest, Jr., Assistant Director, Cyber Division, U.S. Department of Justice, Federal Bureau of Investigation
- Kristina Harrington, Director of Signals Intelligence Directorate, National Reconnaissance Office
- John M. “Mike” McConnell, Senior Executive Advisor, Booz Allen Hamilton
- Jim Richberg, National Intelligence Manager for Cyber, Office of Director of National Intelligence
- Maj. Gen. Burke E. “Ed” Wilson, Commander, 24th Air Force
TS/SCI clearance must be received and verified by April 3, 2015. Learn more about Cyber 1.5 registration here.
See the Cyber 1.5 agenda and other details here.
This article is part of Space Watch: March 2015 (Volume: 14, Issue: 3).
Posted in Cyber Initiatives