Space Foundation News
Request an Invitation Now for Space Technology & Investment Forum 2016
Written by: developer
To be held in San Francisco Aug. 16 and 17, the Space Technology & Investment Forum is a boutique by-invitation investment conference that joins top venture capitalists and angel investors with space industry experts who can explain the technical, legal and business issues critical to market analysis and risk assessment.
Featured speakers include:
- Richard F. Ambrose, Executive Vice President, Lockheed Martin Space Systems Company
- John Higginbotham, Chairman and CEO, Blue Ridge Networks
- Moriba Jah, Ph.D., Director of Space Object Behavioral Analysis, University of Arizona
- Matt O’Connell, CEO, OneWeb
- Richard Rocket, Co-Founder, Chief Executive Officer, NewSpace Global
Some of the featured panel topics include:
- “Hot New Tech”
- “Hot Niches and Why They’re Hot”
- “International Space Investment”
- “Remote Sensing, an Investment Hotbed”
- “Closing the Deal – Funding Success Stories”
- “Hard Problems and Space Solutions”
- “Impacts of the Legal and Regulatory Environment”
- “Not-So-Strange Bedfellows: Where Investors and Government Funding Meet”
The Space Technology & Investment Forum 2016 will be held at JW Marriott San Francisco Union Square, Aug. 16 and 17.
Co-sponsorship of the Space Technology & Investment Forum 2016 is provided by CASIS, Illuminate and Lockheed Martin. Satellite Finance is the the media partner. Supporting organizations include Silicon Valley Space Business Roundtable (SVSBR) and Space Angels Network.
Posted in Space Foundation News