Space Foundation News
Space Foundation Addresses Minority Business Opportunity at Houston Workshop
Written by: Space Foundation Editorial Team
The Space Foundation presented its third in a nationwide series of Space Commerce Workshops today in Houston.
Partnering with the Minority Business Development Agency (MBDA), the Space Foundation is presenting the one-day workshops for minority business leaders and other aspiring space industry entrepreneurs. Each workshop session addresses the most common challenges companies face as they enter the marketplace.
Today's workshop was held at Houston Community College and featured presenters:
- Diane Dimeff, Principal, Delta Advisors, Former Executive Director, eSpace: The Center for Space Entrepreneurship
- Kate Lucey, Vice President of Language Science and Communications, H.S. Dracones LLC
- Kelli Kedis Ogborn, President and CEO, H.S. Dracones LLC
Registration is now open for these workshops coming up in February:
- El Segundo, Calif., Feb. 21, held at The Aerospace Corporation.
- Daytona Beach, Fla., Feb. 26, presented in partnership with Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University.
Pictured: Attendees at the Space Foundation's Houston Space Commerce Workshop, Feb. 5, 2019.
Posted in Space Foundation News