Don't Miss It! Early Bird Deadline is March 18
Written by: developer
The upcoming National Space Symposium is shaping up to be the most action- and content-packed in the event’s 27-year history.
Long-recognized by attendees as the best networking opportunity in the business, the April 11-14 event offers:
- A superlative slate of speakers
- The Boeing Exhibit Center that now fills three halls plus a display showroom featuring large spacecraft
- A separate cyberspace forum – Cyber 1.1 – that features all the experts on this emerging domain
- New Generation programs specifically targeted to young space professionals to help them shape and advance their careers
- Awards presentations to individuals who have advanced our space knowledge, perception and accomplishment
- A spectacular Opening Ceremony that will inspire and entertain
- A tribute to the Space Shuttle – plus opportunities to take some of the magic home
- Opportunties to hear from and interact with leaders from every segment of the space arena
Hurry to take advantage of the March 18 Early Bird Discount.
This article is part of Space Watch: March 2011 (Volume: 10, Issue: 3).
Posted in Spotlight