So Many Satellite Operators and Manufacturers, We Need Two Panels
Written by: developer
With the largest share of space investment and activity in the satellite sector, the 28th National Space Symposium agenda includes much broader satellite industry representation – and our attendees will include many more satellite professionals. Our Wednesday Satellite Operators & Manufacturers panel is so comprehensive that we divided it into two parts. Plus, the influence and activities of the satellite industry are reflected throughout the agenda and the Ball Aerospace Exhibit Center.
Both Satellite Operators & Manufacturers panels are moderated by Space News Editor Warren Ferster:
Satellite Operators & Manufacturers – Part 1
- John Celli, president, Space Systems/Loral
- Maj. Gen. Craig Cooning, USAF, Ret., vice president and general manager, Boeing Space and Intelligence Systems
- Frederick J. Doyle, Jr., vice president and corporate lead executive for the defense and intelligence community,
Ball Aerospace & Technologies Corp.
- Jeffrey D. Grant, sector vice president and general manager, Space Systems, Northrop Grumman Aerospace Systems
- Mark Valerio, vice president and general manager, surveillance and navigation, Lockheed Martin Space Systems
Satellite Operators & Manufacturers – Part 2
- Matthew Desch, chief executive officer, Iridium Communications, Inc.
- Samer Halawi, chief executive officer, Thuraya
- Brig. Gen. Robert (Tip) Osterthaler, USAF, Ret., president and CEO, SES Government Solutions (SES-GS)
- Kay Sears, president, Intelsat General
- Andrew Sukawaty, chairman, Inmarsat
See the complete line up of speakers and panels here.
For information about package pricing, military rates, meal tickets and secure online registration for both Cyber 1.2 and the 28th National Space Symposium, go to our registration site, which includes a live chat tab for customer service questions.
This article is part of Space Watch: April 2012 (Volume: 11, Issue: 4).
Posted in Space Symposium