Report from Washington, D.C.
Space Foundation Compares Space Funding Requests
Written by: developer
The Space Foundation has prepared an overview of six current NASA budget proposals, including a comparison of funding levels provided by each. The analysis looks in detail at similarities and differences within the sections covering exploration and space operations for the following documents:
- Proposed House Authorization Bill
- Proposed Senate Authorization Bill
- Proposed House Appropriation Bill
- Proposed Senate Appropriation Bill
- President's FY2011 Budget Request
- NASA FY2010 Enacted Budget
This article is part of Space Watch: August 2010 (Volume: 9, Issue: 8).
Posted in Report from Washington, D.C.