Notice: Trying to get property 'name' of non-object in /srv/bindings/137771691fe048368b72d03ec8c180b3/code/wp-content/themes/space-foundation/single-space_certification_.php on line 15
Thriving Through Continuous Nutrient Delivery
Plants thrive best and remain healthiest when supplied with continuous nutrition. GAL-XeONE™ is a controlled-release fertilizer with a new, advanced polymer coating technology. It delivers optimal nutrients to the plant at a pace that matches a plant’s uptake requirements. GAL-XeONE fertilizer provides gradual release of plant nutrients to match a plant’s growth cycle as needed. It improves efficiency, limits plant damage and reduces nutrient loss. GAL-XEONE™ is used by Florikan under license from J.R. Simplot Company.
EFFICIENT DELIVERY: GAL-XEONE™ is a controlled-release fertilizer with a patented polymer coating technology that delivers nutrients to the plant at the right rate to match a plant’s uptake needs.
EXTENDED RELEASE: Plants are healthiest with constant nutrition over an extended period. GAL-XEONE technology allows consistent, predictable delivery of plant nutrients.
EXACTING TECHNOLOGY: The patented GAL-XEONE coating uses technology developed with support from NASA to allow water to enter the prill then carry the nutrient solution out through a precise, semi-permeable membrane.
ENVIRONMENTALLY FRIENDLY: Delivering just the right amount of nutrients to match the pace of plant growth is a 4R Nutrient Stewardship® best practice and an efficient use of resources.
- Controlled nutrient release from 2 months up to 18+ months
- Sustained nutrient delivery to improve plant health
- Reduced losses from volatilization and leaching, and minimized risk of scorching
- Reduced number of applications therefore reducing labor and logistics costs
- Applying the right source of nutrients at the right rate at the right time and in the right place
- East and West coast production enables nationwide & international availability
For more information about Florikan products, please visit http://florikan.com/#nav