Cyber 1.4 at a Glance
Written by: developer
The Space Foundation’s annual cyberspace conference is for anyone with responsibility for the cyber domain, whether government policymaker, industry executive or military cyber professional or practitioner at any level. Cyber 1.4 takes place immediately preceding the official opening of the Space Foundation’s 30th Space Symposium, also at The Broadmoor.
Leading presenters at Cyber 1.4 are:
- Maj. Gen. James K. “Kevin” McLaughlin, USAF, Commander, 24th Air Force and Air Forces Cyber
- Maj. Gen. Craig S. Olson, USAF, Program Executive Officer for C3I and Networks, Hanscom Air Force Base, Mass.
- Congressman Lamar Smith (R-TX), Chairman of the United States House Committee on Science, Space and Technology
Registration Includes a Full Day of Networking, Meals and Presentations
In addition to a full day of speakers and panel discussions, the Cyber 1.4 registration fee includes:
- A networking breakfast at 7:00 a.m.
- Featured speaker Congressman Lamar Smith (R-TX), Chairman of the United States House Committee on Science, Space and Technology
- The Cyber 1.4 luncheon, featuring Maj. Gen. James K. “Kevin” McLaughlin, USAF, Commander, 24th Air Force and Air Forces Cyber, co-sponsored by Booz Allen Hamilton
See the complete Cyber 1.4 agenda and list of speakers here.
The Space Symposium and Cyber 1.4 website provides information in 71 languages, and includes the complete agenda and speakers list, plus registration information. Register now for Cyber 1.4 and the 30th Space Symposium here.
For the convenience of attendees, check-in on site will be available on Sunday, May 18, from 4:00 – 7:00 p.m. in Broadmoor Hall, and beginning at 6:00 a.m. on Monday, May 19, in both Broadmoor Hall and in Broadmoor West.
a.i. solutions; Aeroflex Microelectronic Solutions; Aerojet Rocketdyne; Airbus Group, Inc.; Analytical Graphics, Inc. (AGI); Arianespace; ATK; Ball Aerospace & Technologies Corp.; Booz Allen Hamilton; Colorado Space Business Roundtable (CSBR); Colorado Space Coalition; EaglePicher Technologies, LLC; El Pomar Foundation; Euroconsult; Exelis; FedEx; Fisher Space Pen; Government Executive Media Group; High Impact Creative; Holland & Hart LLP; Inmarsat; Intelsat General Corporation; Launchspace; Lockheed Martin; Maui Economic Development Board (MEDB); MetiSpace Technologies, Inc.; Millennium Engineering and Integration Company; Moog Inc.; Müller-BBM VibroAkustik Systeme, Inc.; National Science Teachers Association; Northrop Grumman; Orbital Sciences Corporation; Orbital Technologies Corporation (ORBITEC); PAE; Pulsed Harmonix; Raytheon; Scitor Corporation; Secure World Foundation; SES Government Solutions; SLS and Orion Industry Team; Space Generation Advisory Council (SGAC); SpaceX; Spincraft; SSL; Stellar Solutions,Inc.; The Boeing Company; The SI Organization; United Launch Alliance; and Universities Space Research Association (USRA); Aviation Week, SatNews Publishers; SpaceNews and TechBriefs Media Group are media partners.
This article is part of Space Watch: May 2014 (Volume: 13, Issue: 5).
Posted in Cyber Initiatives