Corporate Members Get Policy Updates
Frequent attendees at Congressional hearings, as well as policy presentations and meetings of U.S. government advisory panels, the Space Foundation's Washington, D.C., staff routinely provides reports and analyses on policy issues to Space Foundation Corporate Members. So far in 2010, more than 20 reports have been sent to Corporate Members as an additional benefit to their relationship with the Foundation.
Recent reports have included:
- Analysis of the new National Space Policy (covered in the lead article in this issue of Space Watch)
- House Science and Technology hearing on the Review of the Proposed NASA Human Spaceflight Plan
- House Science and Technology Investigation and Oversight Subcommittee hearing on Setting New Courses for Polar Weather Satellites and Earth Observations
- House Science and Technology Committee Space and Aeronautics Subcommittee hearing on the Proposed Changes to NASA's Exploration Program: What's Known, What's Not, and What are the Issues for Congress?
- House Armed Services Committee, Strategic Forces Subcommittee hearing on the Space Posture Review and the FY 2011 National Defense Authorization Budget Request
- House Armed Services Committee, Unconventional Threats and Capabilities Subcommittee hearing on the FY 2011 National Defense Authorization Budget Request for the Department of Defense's Science and Technology Programs
- House Appropriations Committee, Defense Subcommittee, hearing on the FY 2011 Department of Defense Budget Request
- Senate Commerce, Science, and Transportation Committe hearing on The Future of U.S. Human Space Flight
- Senate Appropriations Committee, Commerce, Justice and Science Subcommittee hearing on the NASA FY 2011 budget Request
- Senate Appropriations Committee, Defense Subcommittee, hearing on the FY 2011 Air Force Budget Request
- Senate Appropriations Committee, Defense Subcommittee, hearing on the Department of Defense FY 2011 Proposed Budget Request
- Commercial Space Transportation Advisory Committee Public Meeting
- 2010 Space Weather Enterprise Forum (covered in an article in this issue of Space Watch)
- NASA Advisory Committee, NASA Heliophyics Subcommittee Meeting
Corporate membership with the Space Foundation places companies in the presence of industry giants and other successful, growing companies in the space industry, strengthening name recognition, increasing brand awareness, and gaining enhanced visibility. Corporate Members benefit from advance notice of Space Foundation event sponsorship and business opportunities, preferential exhibit hall positioning, reduced exhibit booth rates, complimentary event registrations and much more.
If you would like to become a corporate member, or for additional information regarding the current program, contact corp.services@SpaceFoundation.org.