Strategic Space Symposium Sponsors Shine
Written by: developer
Tip Osterthaler, president and CEO of AMERICOM Government Services (AGS) has good reasons for his company's major sponsorship role at the upcoming Strategic Space Symposium Nov. 2-4 at the Qwest Center Omaha.
"We're looking forward to the many opportunities the Strategic Space Symposium offers: contact with our biggest customers, a chance to showcase our newest capabilities, and plenty of opportunities to have in-depth discussions with industry and government leaders," Osterthaler said. AGS is sponsoring the Exhibit Center and the hotel key cards.
AGS is one of many major aerospace providers taking advantage of the extraordinary opportunity to hear from and network with top military, government, and space leaders by serving as co-sponsors of the event. The group also includes exclusive media partner Space News, which will produce a special "Show Daily" to keep Strategic Space Symposium attendees informed about Symposium activities, events, and program content. (see related article about Space News in this issue of Space Watch).
Additional Space Foundation Strategic Space Symposium sponsors include:
- Northrop Grumman: Nov. 3 Keynote Luncheon and badge holders
- Raytheon: Nov. 4 Warfighter Perspective Luncheon
- Analytical Graphics, Inc.: Official software
- ATK: Portfolio
- AVIATION WEEK: Cyberspace Center and Exhibitor Lounge
- Bellevue (Nebraska) Chamber of Commerce: Nov. 4 Breakfast sponsor
- Boeing: Honoring the Men and Women of USSTRATCOM reception
- CISCO: Congressional and International Partners Dinner (co-sponsor)
- CSC: Note jotter
- CSP Associates: Nov. 3 Breakfast sponsor
- Defense Systems: Coffee Station
- Integral Systems, Inc.: Nov. 4 luncheon dessert buffet
- Intelsat: Congressional and International Partners Dinner (co-sponsor)
- ManTech: Pen
- SpaceX: Pocket program agenda
"Our sponsors create an environment that enhances the experience for all attendees - from sharing the latest space technologies to providing easy access to business services to creating an extraordinary opportunity to get involved in the strategic direction the military will be taking with the vital space programs that support global warfighting operations," said Space Foundation Chief Executive Officer Elliot Pulham. "Plus, sponsors increase their visibility, name recognition, and brand awareness among an audience of exceptionally high-level decision makers."
For more information on the Strategic Space Symposium, go to www.StrategicSpaceSymposium.org.
This article is part of Space Watch: October 2009 (Volume: 8, Issue: 10).
Posted in Spotlight