Find Out What’s New at Cyber 1.2
Written by: developer
Unique to this year's Cyber 1.2 conference is a Cyber Industry Dialog panel, with perspectives not previously presented at Space Foundation cyber conferences. Top industry leaders will detail issues, risks and capabilities regarding the cyber domain.
Cyber 1.2 is a full day conference of industry dialogs, a dynamic roster of featured speakers and a panel on cyber in the global community with participation by Stefan Sohm, chief, Strategic Foundations and Political Analyses Branch, German Ministry of Defence.
To be held April 16 at The Broadmoor Hotel in Colorado Springs, Colo., Cyber 1.2 immediately precedes the opening ceremony of the Space Foundation's other annual event, the National Space Symposium.
Cyber Industry Dialog I
The morning Cyber Industry Dialog I will be moderated by Col. Ed O. Rios, USAF, Ret., president and chief executive officer, CyberSpace Operations Consulting, LLC, and features panelists:
- Lt. Gen. Charles E. Croom, Jr., USAF, Ret., vice president, Cyber Security Solutions, Lockheed Martin Information Systems and Global Services
- Steve K. Hawkins, vice president, Information Security Solutions, Raytheon Intelligence and Information Systems
- Dewey Houck, vice president and general manager, Information Solutions, The Boeing Company
- John Jolly, vice president and general manager, Cyber Systems Division, General Dynamics Advanced Information Systems
- Christina (Tina) Kuhn, vice president, security and information operations cyber intelligence division, Northrop Grumman Information Systems
Pictured, top row: Rios, Croom; second row: Hawkins, Houck; third row: Jolly, Kuhn
Cyber Industry Dialog II
Moderated by Deborah Westphal, managing director, Toffler Associates, the Cyber Industry Dialog II panel includes:
- Michael Glenn, director - enterprise technology security, CenturyLink
- John Higginbotham, executive chairman, Blue Ridge Networks
- Riley Repko, president and chief executive officer, Trusted Cyber Solutions LLC, and senior research fellow in Cyber Security, Virginia Tech University
- Glenn Veach, chief technology officer, Relevant Security Corp.
Cyber 1.2 featured speakers include:
- Lt. Gen. Michael J. Basla, USAF, vice commander, Air Force Space Command
- The Honorable Madelyn R. Creedon, assistant secretary of defense, Global Strategic Affairs
- Lt. Gen. Henry (Trey) Obering, III, USAF, Ret., senior vice president, Booz Allen Hamilton
- Maj. Gen. Suzanne Vautrinot, USAF, commander, 24th Air Force, and commander, Air Force Network Operations
There will be plenty of opportunity to conduct business at Cyber 1.2, which opens with a networking breakfast co-sponsored by Booz Allen Hamilton and breaks for some mid-morning mingling co-sponsored by Iron Bow Technologies. Lunch is co-sponsored by General Dynamics and the day concludes with a networking reception co-sponsored by Raytheon.
For information about package pricing, military rates and secure online registration for both Cyber 1.2 and the 28th National Space Symposium, click here.
This article is part of Space Watch: April 2012 (Volume: 11, Issue: 4).
Posted in Spotlight