Space Foundation News
Thomas Vice is New Space Foundation Board Member
Written by: developer
The board of directors of the Space Foundation welcomes one new board member, and recognizes one board member retirement. New to our board is:
- Thomas E. Vice, corporate vice president and president, Northrop Grumman Aerospace Systems (pictured right)
Retiring from the board is:
- David L. Taylor, president and chief executive officer, Ball Aerospace & Technologies Corp.
Continuing officers are:
- Anita M. Antenucci, senior managing director of Houlihan Lokey, treasurer
- The Honorable Barbara Barrett, interim president, Thunderbird School of Global Management; president and chief executive officer, Triple Creek Ranch; and former Ambassador to Finland, secretary
- Martin C. Faga, former president and chief executive officer, The MITRE Corporation; and former director of the National Reconnaissance Office, chairman of the board
- Lon C. Levin, co-founder of XM Satellite Radio; and president of SkySevenVentures, vice chairman of the board
- ADM James O. Ellis, Jr., USN, Ret., former commander, United States Strategic Command; and president and chief executive officer, INPO, executive committee member-at-large
- Elliot Pulham, chief executive officer, Space Foundation
Continuing board members are:
- Richard F. Ambrose, executive vice president, Lockheed Martin Space Systems
- Wanda M. Austin, Ph.D., president and chief executive officer, The Aerospace Corporation
- David Caddey, executive vice president, Space Missions Group for MacDonald, Dettwiler & Associates, Ltd.
- The Honorable Robert E. “Bud” Cramer, chairman, Wexler & Walker
- Lynn A. Dugle, president, Raytheon Intelligence and Information Systems (IIS)
- John W. Elbon, vice president and general manager, The Boeing Company — Space Exploration
- James Maser, president, Pratt & Whitney Rocketdyne
- P.J. O’Rourke, author and political satirist
- Kay N. Sears, president, Intelsat General
- Ronald M. Sega, Ph.D., vice president and enterprise executive for energy and the environment, Colorado State University and The Ohio State University
- The Honorable Patricia Grace Smith, former assistant administrator, Federal Aviation Administration; principal, Patti Grace Smith Consulting
- Kathryn C. Thornton, Ph.D., University of Virginia professor and former NASA astronaut
- The Honorable Dave Weldon, M.D., head of Dave Weldon Consulting and former U.S. representative from the State of Florida
The next meeting of the board of directors will be held April 7, 2013, at Space Foundation world headquarters in Colorado Springs, Colo.
This article is part of Space Watch: April 2013 (Volume: 12, Issue: 4).
Posted in Space Foundation News