Commercial Satellites Mega Panel Highlights Industry Perspective
Written by: developer
The Space Symposium, held at The Broadmoor in Colorado Springs, Colo., USA, has brought together space leaders from around the world to discuss, address and plan for the future of space since the inaugural event in 1984.
The Space Foundation’s 31st Space Symposium will provide a forum for panel discussion by the leading decision makers in the global space community. Industry perspective will be featured in the “Commercial Satellites Mega Panel” with panelists:
- Mark Dankberg, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, ViaSat
- Lt. Gen. Michael A. Hamel, USAF (Ret.), Vice President & General Manager, Commercial Space, Lockheed Martin Space Systems Company
- Brig. Gen. Peter Hoene, USAF (Ret.), Corporate Vice President for Development, SES-Global Solutions
- Rupert Pearce, Chief Executive Officer, Inmarsat
- Alan Pellegrini, President and CEO, Thales USA, Inc.
- James S. (Jim) Simpson, Vice President, Business Development and Strategy, Network and Space Systems, Boeing Defense, Space and Security
- Stephen Spengler, Deputy Chief Executive Officer, Intelsat
Panel moderator will be Pacôme Revillon, Chief Executive Officer & Managing Director, Euroconsult.
The 31st Space Sympsoium will be held April 13-16 at The Broadmoor. A discount on standard industry registration is currently available if paid by March 20, 2015. Complete Space Symposium conference information, and secure online registration for all tracks and programs, may be found at www.SpaceSymposium.org.
a.i. solutions; Aerojet Rocketdyne; Arianespace, Inc.; Artel LLC; Ball Aerospace & Technologies Corp.; Booz Allen Hamilton; Colorado Space Coalition; El Pomar Foundation; Exelis; Holland & Hart; Inmarsat; Intelsat General Corporation; Lockheed Martin; Northrop Grumman; OrbitalATK; Pulsed Harmonix; Raytheon; Scitor; SES Government Solutions; SpaceX; Spincraft; SSL; Stellar Solutions; United Launch Alliance (ULA). Aviation Week, Satnews and Space News are media partners.
This article is part of Space Watch: March 2015 (Volume: 14, Issue: 3).
Posted in Space Symposium