Space Foundation News
Registration Opens for Space Technology & Investment Forum 2017
Written by: developer
Now in its third year, the Space Foundation’s Space Technology & Investment Forum (ST&IF) will bring together top venture capitalists and angel investors with space industry experts who can explain the technical, legal and business issues critical to market analysis and risk assessment. ST&IF 2017 will be held in the heart of San Francisco at JW Marriott on Aug. 30 and 31.
Attendees are invited to participate as technical experts, advisors, mentors and service providers to facilitate new business ventures and bring big ideas to fruition.
Discussion topics at ST&IF will include:
- Big Data
- Cis-Lunar Investment
- International Investors
- Hot New Technology
- Commercialized Space Technology
Featured presenters include:
- Hidetaka Aoki, Partner, Space & Robotics, Global Brain
- Kira Blackwell, Program Executive, Office of the Chief Technologist, NASA Headquarters
- Sima Fishman, Managing Director, Euroconsult USA
- Dylan Taylor, Founding Partner of Space Angels
See agenda details and register now for the Space Technology & Investment Forum at www.SpaceTechForum.com.
This article is part of Space Watch: June 2017 (Volume: 16, Issue: 6).
Posted in Space Foundation News