Cyber 1.3 At a Glance
Written by: developer
The Space Fundation’s annual one-day cyberspace conference will be held Monday, April 8, at The Broadmoor Hotel in Colorado Springs, Colo., with presentations by some of the nation’s top cyber security experts. The day’s agenda with information about panelists and topics can be found here.
Cyber 1.3 Featured Speakers
The Cyber 1.3 conference includes:
- A networking breakfast, co-sponsored by Booz Allen Hamilton
- Featured speaker The Honorable Patrick Meehan (R-PA), who serves as the subcommittee chairman of the Cybersecurity, Infrastructure Protection and Security Technologies for the House Committee on Homeland Security
- The Cyber 1.3 luncheon, featuring Lt. Gen. John E. Hyten, USAF, vice commander, Air Force Space Command, co-sponsored by General Dynamics Advanced Information Systems
- Featured speaker Kurt Baumgartner, senior security researcher, Americas, global research and analysis team, Kaspersky Lab
- Closing comments by The Honorable C.A. “Dutch” Ruppersberger (D-MD), Ranking Member, U.S. House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence
Register Now for Cyber 1.3
Register securely online now here.
Aviation Week, Avionics Intelligence, Government Executive Media Group and Space News are Cyber 1.3 media co-sponsors.
This article is part of Space Watch: April 2013 (Volume: 12, Issue: 4).
Posted in Cyber Initiatives